Welcome to chimeras world.
Life and death in the same heart.
We are one in the same.
You and me.
Us.
I could not see the wood because of the darkness, but you crashed into my life and you did not give me a chance to doubt.
I fall for you everytime I heard your voice, everytime I see your beautiful face, everytime that I think we can't go more deeper, we find the strenght to make it through.
They say nothing last forever, but we are made of infinity.
One in a million, one of a kind. I discovered a rough diamond, the more brilliant and wonderful.
I swear for God, I found the most awesome and valuable treasure existing on planet earth.
The jealousy, distrust, weakness, the pain, they try to bring us down, but the secret is that we are above them all. So good luck trying to break us apart, 'cause "We gon' kill 'em with kindness" babe.
Our love is like a pure drug, you can taste it, one, two... go on, come again, and I promise, one more time and you will be caught up in this for eternity.
Our love never dies, our love is sempiternal, our love is the spark that start a fire.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario